Kenneth M. Rauen: Revolutionäre Technologie – Kolbenmotor ohne Treibstoff
Experimente auf der Basis des Proell-Effekts und speziellen Edelgasphänomens
Kenneth M. Rauen joined Pure Energy Systems with its launch in Nov. 2003. He served as Science Advisor until March 28, 2006. He presently serves as Research and Development Engineer in Frontier Physics Alternative Energy which at present primarily entails working on the Rauen Environmental Heat Engine.
Ken is also founding member of New Energy Congress. He has hands-on experience with cold fusion, aether energy and advanced thermodynamics. The advanced thermo is his primary area of investigation.
Ken has been issued US patent, 6,698,200 B1 (March 4, 2004), for a super-Carnot heat engine. The research behind this “perpetual motion machine of the second kind” has been published in “Infinite Energy magazine”, Issue #52. Ken has experimentally verified a macroscopic Maxwell’s Demon, what Ken calls the “Proell effect”. Two mathematical proofs are publicly available to back up the theory and experimental evidence. Ken has written several articles for “Infinite Energy” over the years and has provided peer review of manuscripts and of inventions brought to NERL/CFTI/NEF.
Ken worked closely with the late Eugene Mallove in a laboratory together, and listed him as his primary reference at the time he came aboard PES in November 2003.
Kenneth M. Rauen hat eine Ausbildung als Chemiker und sich dann zusätzlich als Ingenieur und Physiker weitergebildet. Er arbeitete im Bereich der Kalten Fusion, erwarb sich Kenntnisse über die Papp-Edelgas-Maschine, kooperierte mit Eugene Mallove, Sterling Allen von Peswiki/Pureenergy Systems und erfand und patentierte einen eigenen Kolbenmotor, der ohne Treibstoff auskommt.
Zur Zeit ist Ken Rauen wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter und Direktor des AESOP Institute von Dr. Mark Goldes.
Über Kenneth M. Rauen:
- served as Technical Advisor for Pure Energy Systems Network and Science Monitor for New Energy Congress, benefiting both organizations with his solid foundation and expertise as a science generalist;
- Ken is a chemist by education and an engineer and physicist by experience. He received his BS in Chemistry from the University of Detroit in 1978 and launched into the industrial workplace, working for Ford Motor Company at the Milan Plastics Plant where he made the transition from a chemist to hands-on engineer;
- Laser video disc manufacturing experience at Producers Color Service was a genuine engineering capacity that continued through many other positions over the years;
- During this time, Ken flexed his creative muscles and cultivated an avocation of inventorship until Gene Mallove hired him for Cold Fusion Technology’s New Energy Research Laboratory, making him a professional inventor;
- He has also worked for Clean Energy, Inc. of Palo Alto, CA, where Ken did research on the resurrection of the Papp Engine, the well-documented new energy generation device of deceased inventor Joseph Papp;
- Part of Ken’s research into advanced thermodynamics was published by “Infinite Energy magazine” after a mainstream physics journal refused to even give peer review of his experimental evidence of a Maxwell’s Demon, a “violation” of the Second Law of Thermodynamics;
- US patent 6,698,200 B1 was issued to him in March of 2004, embodying this research in an engine design, tapping the heat of the environment as its heat source. Inadequate resources have prevented its construction to date;
- Actually he serves as technical director of the AESOP Institute from Dr. Mark Goldes.
Lieferung: Video-DVD; Spieldauer: ca. 1Std. 9 Min.; Format: 16:9; produziert mit 2 Kameras
Beim Abspielen des Videos akzeptieren sie Youtube's Datenschutzbedingungen.
Den kompletten Vortrag erhalten Sie zum Streaming hier über Vimeo (Anmeldung und Zahlung bei Vimeo erforderlich) jetzt ansehen: https://vimeo.com/192608523